Monday, July 6, 2009

Wine boy infront of the Whirlaway



This boy tried to sneak by us, but was too slow while walking his bike with an iced coffee and bags of fresh veggies hanging from his handlebars. This was a typical Logan Square Sunday for Ryan L, who was coming back from the Farmers' Market. Ladies, it is time to meet the cutest e-commerce wine salesman in Chicago!

Name: Ryan L.
Age: 35
Neighborhood: Logan Square
Hometown: Rock Island, IL (moved to Chicago in '96)
Occupation: I sell wine online!
Orientation: Straight
Status: Available!
Sign: Taurus
Seen: Walking his bike past the Whirlaway with some groceries
Wearing: My awesome Chicago Bears 1984 NFC champions t-shirt!
Fact: I'm a Taurus, but once a psychic did my horoscope at Maccu Piccu and told me I don't have a true Taurus face. Her name was Inez. She was from Italy.
You can find me: Usually at the Logan Square Farmers' Market, the Burlington, Lula Cafe, or the Whistler.

12 comments:

  1. Don't get wise, beady eyes,
    Or I'll put glue in your shoe!
    Understand, rubber band?
    Cuz I'm the boss, applesauce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're cute. hugs, G.F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Da Bears were technically champs in 85, not 84, and are those green pants he's wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 cute 4 words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bears were NFC champs in 84' super bowl champs in 85'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How you doin??

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd hit that Piece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So 35-year-olds are "boys" now? Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow. he is my favorite. yummy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hes cute I wanna pinch his cheeks (not being inappropriate here I swear...)

    ReplyDelete
  11. will you marry me? i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cutest boy at Alice's last night for sure!

    ReplyDelete