Sunday, July 5, 2009

River North Skater


I ran into this boy as he was skating home down Illinois after a long night of working at a trendy Asian spot in River North. Even in his work pants and tired from a long day, I could tell he was ready for action as he was bouncing with energy and cracking jokes. Meet Armando, our first CuteChicagoBoy found outside of West Town.


Name: Armando C.
Age: 30
Neighborhood: Ukrainian Village
Hometown: Chicago
Occupation: Service Industry
Orientation: Straight
Status: It's complicated
Seen: Skating down Illinois between Clark and LaSalle in River North
Fact: I have the cosmic powers of sham wow. I will absorb you. I dance, I make music, I write, I'm very insightful. I got kissing lips.
You can find me: On Milwaukee and ashland, in the studio making music, work, or the sham wow dimension.


No comments:

Post a Comment