Thursday, July 30, 2009

CCB gives Two Thumbs Up


Throw ya hands up for this Cute Chicago DJ. We caught up with him after his set at Wicker Park Fest where he left the crowd sweaty and wanting more! We asked him a few questions and found out what makes this DJ so cute. Meet Matt Roan!

Name: Matt R.
Age: 27
Neighborhood: Ukrainian Village
Hometown: Elmhurst, IL
Occupation: DJ / Entrepreneur / Crossfader King
Orientation: Straight
Status: Taken
Sign: Gemini
Wearing: Vans, some 30 dollar seersucker jams, and an American Apparel t-shirt.
Seen: DJing Wicker Park Fest for a huge crowd of rowdy, dancing girls and boys.
Fun Fact: I was in a car accident when I was two and they left a piece of glass in my face.. I didn't get it removed until I was ten years old! It was cool.
You can find me: Every Friday night at Underground, on the internet, or on my bike... riding as fast as I can down Damen.

No comments:

Post a Comment