Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cute as a Button


We found this Cute Chicago Boy behind a button press, working the Busy Beaver Buttons booth at Pitchfork. Not only was he cute as a button, but he made us a few too! Now that's a keeper!

Name: Nicholas K.
Age: 28
Neighborhood: Logan Square
Hometown: Quad Cities, on the border of Iowa and Illinois
Occupation: Button presser for Busy Beaver Buttons
Orientation: Straight
Status: Taken
Sign: Cancer
Wearing: Rockin' a Busy Beaver Button and a full sleeve.
Seen: At Pitchfork Music Festival in the Busy Beaver Button Company and Action Booth tent.
Fun Fact: When I was a child, I requested to be called "Nikolai" because my favorite wrestler was Nikolai Volkoff, a Russian WWF pro. I was also obsessed with anything Russian because of him.
You can find me: Playing in my band, Picture Books. We have a show coming up August 18th at The Beat Kitchen. Come check it out!

4 comments:

  1. DAYYYUMMMMMM. can i vote twice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He had me at "Nikolai Volkoff..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOre, more. will you have 'reunion posts'?

    ReplyDelete
  4. reunion posts! i like that idea... hmm...

    ReplyDelete