Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cutie Pie at the Union Pizzaria


We couldn't resist stopping this cutie pie at the Union Pizzeria in Evanston. Gabriel R. was finishing up a beer and pizza after a long bike ride into Evanston. But no worries, this Cute Chicago Boy loves darting all over the city on his bike. We just need to try and keep up!


Name: Gabriel R.
Age: 24
Neighborhood: Hermosa
Hometown: Southside Chicago
Occupation: Graphic Designer
Orientation: Straight
Status: Dating
Sign: Aries
Wearing: Printed tee and blue jeans
Seen: Union Pizzaria in Evanston
Fun Fact: I like speed and I've had at least seven speeding tickets that I can count. I drive pretty crazy and they finally just said, 'You need to give us your license.'
You can find me: Riding through Logan Square on my bike headed down Milwaukee somewhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment