Monday, July 27, 2009

Brock Us Like a Hurricane


You may have seen this Cute Chicago Boy DJing about town as a part of the
BetaTheta or promoting parties, but we caught him just enjoying the music at Pitchfork Fest. Meet Brock M., and learn all about why he loves the Jesus Lizard!

Name: Brock
Age: 33
Neighborhood: Ukrainian Village
Hometown: Elburn, IL
Occupation: Art Director / Re-toucher / DJ / Promoter
Orientation: Straight
Status: Available
Sign: Aquarius
Wearing: Shades of Blue
Seen: In the crowd during the Jesus Lizard performance at Pitchfork.
Fun Fact: When I turned 21, my college girlfriend bought me Jesus Lizard/Brainiac tickets to a concert at Irving Plaza in New York, and it was the coolest birthday present I ever got from a girl.
You can find me: DeVille. DJing at Motel Bar on Saturdays. Random places around the Ukrainian Village.


1 comment: