Saturday, July 25, 2009

Girl approved in Grey and Purple



Sometimes you just can't walk past a boy without saying 'Hi!', which was our case with Jake M, a cute art student who was caught perusing merchandise at the Pitchfork Music Festival. He was a little shy about being interviewed, but we really couldn't resist those sparkling eyes!

Name: Jake M.
Age: 23
Neighborhood: Albany Park
Hometown: Denton, TX (it's near Dallas)
Occupation: Illustration Student at American Academy of Art
Orientation: Straight
Status: Available
Sign: Aquarius
Wearing: CCB-approved and looking cute in a simple tee and shorts
Seen: Hanging out in a merch booth at Pitchfork.
Fun Fact: I've been to the ER like 7 or 8 times. I've been hit by cars, dog bites, broken arm, sliced my leg open... there's lots of stuff.
You can find me: During the summer I like to be a hermit and play music in my apartment a lot. Occasionally, hit the bars, go on bike rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment