Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lookin' Good while Doin' Good.



This charitable chap was pressing buttons at Pitchfork Music Festival and spreading the word about all the great things Live United/United Way are doing around the world. We approached him for information, and stayed because he was so charming! Meet Kofi D., our first married Cute Chicago Boy!

Name: Kofi D.
Age: 33
Neighborhood: Humboldt Park
Hometown: Terra Haute, IN
Occupation: Education Administration / Studio Coordinator for Early Childhood Program / Artist
Orientation: Straight
Status: Married
Sign: Gemini
Wearing: Great hat and a LIVE UNITED tshirt!
Seen: Volunteering with United Way at Pitchfork.
Fun Fact: I really love moon-rises. Fortunately our apartment has a rooftop and I get to set up my stereo system and chair and I mark where the moon comes up on the skyline each night. Its so serene and nice especially in the summer. I feel like I am in my own little world, but then I see all the buildings and I know I'm in Chicago.
You can find me: At the California Clipper. Or in Humboldt Park chilling at the lagoon... fishing, playing tennis, volleyball, basketball. And Bike riding!

1 comment:

  1. mrs. d., the wife who recruited this cuteness volunteer is grateful for the fine mr. d.!

    ReplyDelete