Monday, July 6, 2009

A treat at Treat.

What would you do if your brunch server was as cute as this boy? If you're like us, you'd take a picture and ask for his info (which is exactly what we did!) We weren't the only ones that found Zach S. irresistible- he was featured on TWO Time Out Chicago covers this past year (and he's naked on one of them!).

Name: Zach S.
Age: 25
Neighborhood: Logan Square
Hometown: Waterville, OH . Moved to Chicago a year and a half ago.
Occupation: I have like four jobs: but mostly I am a Server, and I work at Trader Joes.
Orientation: straight
Status: Available!
Sign: Virgo
Seen: Serving coffee at Treat Restaurant in Humboldt Park
Fact: I was recently punched in the head by a crackhead. Also I am a bouncy ball collector.
You can find me: On my bike usually or in the park with my dog.
I listen to: Hank Williams, The Kinks, Hannah Montana, and Disney soundtracks (the Robin Hood soundtrack especially).

6 comments:

  1. Where are your other 4 jobs? I want to stalk you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Cara,
    Good job finding this guy. He makes my neighborhood even prettier....:) Guess I should stop in Treat sometime, eh? Ha.

    Heart,
    Stef

    ReplyDelete
  3. This guy is so cute! I wish there was a non-creepy way to find him on FB or something haha

    ReplyDelete