Monday, September 7, 2009

We'd Pick up this Hitch-hiker Anytime


There is nothing that we love more than a boy with a story. Jonathan J. is not your average twenty-something coffee shop eye-candy. At only 23, this Cute Boy has unconventionally traveled the world and the States by freight train hopping and hitch-hiking, all while continuing to be a award winning latte artist. Why can't all vagabonds be this cute?

Name: Jonathan J
Age: 23
Neighborhood: Logan Square
Hometown: Everywhere. Last was Colorado, but I've lived in four other countries (Germany, England, Japan, Korea) and Maryland and Pennsylvania.
Occupation: Barista at New Wave Coffee in Logan Square, and I roast coffee at Ipsento in Bucktown two days a week.
Orientation: Straight
Status: Totally Available!
Sign: Libra
Wearing: Coffee-stain friendly t-shirt and jeans with his signature bandanna.
Seen: Pulling espresso shots at New Wave Coffee
Fun Fact: I like traveling illegally on Freight Trains. Basically you wait for a train to come by really slow and you jump on. Sometimes you can ride in an empty engine and you just travel. The farthest I've gone is one state, from Colorado to Wyoming, and I actually hitchhiked back. I also used to be the third-best latte artist in America!
You can find me: New Wave Coffee, the Violet Hour, the Rocking Horse, and every now and again at the Whistler.

1 comment:

  1. Who's the stud behind the dud in that one pic? With the vest? Pouring beans...I'd like to flick her bean.

    ReplyDelete