Wednesday, September 23, 2009

High in the Sky


Who can resist the strong silent type? We sure couldn't! This handsome devil was shyly sipping on a drink at a Where Magazine party at the top of the John Hancock. Not only was the view of the city gorgeous, but Charles C. was quite charming as well. Meet our newest Cute Chicago Boy!

Name: Charles C.
Age: 29
Neighborhood: Pilsen
Hometown: Clevland,OH (moved to Chicago 7 years ago)
Occupation: Architect, owner of Silo AR+D
Orientation: Straight
Status: Available!
Sign: Libra
Wearing: Dressed to the nines in a slim fitting tux with a red rose corsage
Seen: Sipping on a drink at the Top of the John Hancock
Fun Fact: My favorite time of my life was when I studied architecture in Florence. It was a good turning point in my life. Everything cool happened to me there.
You can find me: Dannys, Rainbo, but my favorite was the old Lava Lounge on Damen.