Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Per of my eye


This young lad's brown curly-qs and blazing blue eyes stopped us dead in our tracks when we spotted him walking down the street with a friend. This time looks were NOT deceiving! He was as sweet as could be! Meet Per E., the Prince Charming of Cute Chicago Boys!

Name: Per E. (pronounced Pear)
Age: 22
Neighborhood: Downers Grove, IL
Hometown: Downers Grove, IL
Occupation: Recently Graduate of Bradley University in Mechanical Engineering
Orientation: Straight
Status: Available!
Sign: Libra
Wearing: Button up and blue jeans
Seen: Wandering around The Hideout Block Party with his friend Trey
Fun Fact: I was an exchange student in High School and lived in Chile for 11 months. I am fluent in Spanish and when I speak with people they say that I have a Chilean accent. Chilean accents are pretty thick.
You can find me: Hanging with my brother in Wicker Park or around UIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment