Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Interview with the Cute Boy


We interviewed this boy as he was waiting in line for a cold one at The Hideout Block Party. This adorable guy loves comics, vampires and has a soft spot for Batman. Meet our newest Chicago Boy, Kyle C.

Name: Kyle C.
Age: 28
Neighborhood: Wicker Park
Hometown: Phoenix, AZ
Occupation: Works with databases
Orientation: Straight
Status: Available!
Sign: Gemini
Wearing: Thick frames and a white tee
Seen: Perusing the beer tent at The Hideout/Bloodshot Records Anniversary BBQ.
Fun Fact: I really like Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel... like, a lot. I like vampires and comic books so when you put the two together it just makes sense. Also, Kim Thayil from Soundgarden spilled a beer on me once at a concert.
You can find me: In my neighborhood. I go to Archie's a lot, its free for me so I go there. It's definitely NOT cool, total dive bar. I go to Rainbo, Lemmings, and if I want to see a show I go to the Empty Bottle.

1 comment:

  1. Aiy aiy aiy! Vampires, white v-necks, and batman? What more could you possibly ask for?

    ReplyDelete