Monday, September 21, 2009

Another hot rockabilly boy


So Friday you met Matt H., one of two cute rockabilly brothers from Bridgeport who we followed around the Hideout BBQ for most of the Waco Brothers set. Today, you get his hot older brother, Adam H. This boy was pretty surprised that we wanted him for the site, even after we were trying to coax the two brothers to start wrestling together (without their shirts on).

Name: Adam H.
Age: 26
Neighborhood: Bridgeport
Hometown: Palos Hills
Occupation: Cement Finisher
Orientation: Straight
Status: Taken
Sign: Sagittarius
Wearing: Pretty simple in White Tee and jeans
Seen: at the Hideout/Bloodshot Records BBQ
Fun Fact: I've been to Amsterdam, I've done the whole Europe thing. I watch the History Channel too, and I'm obsessed with it. the 1920s are my favourite time period, I want to be a gangster. I wish I was born like 60 to 100 years earlier!
You can find me: the L&L on Clark and Belmont, the Skylark, The Hideout

No comments:

Post a Comment