Monday, September 14, 2009

Clark Kent loves BBQ too!


We were pretty lucky this weekend at the Hideout + Bloodshot Records Anniversary BBQ when we stumbled across a cute Clark Kent look a like. He may be gorgeous but he's also hillarious, and was keeping us cracking up thru his entire interview. Meet Chris M., a Cute Roscoe Village Boy!
Name: Chris M.
Age: 30
Neighborhood: Roscoe Village
Hometown: Detroit
Occupation: Project Manager/IT/Work from Home/Don't do a lot of work
Orientation: Straight
Status: Taken
Sign: Pisces
Wearing: Looking like Clark Kent in a fitted flannel.
Seen: Taking a smoke break while hanging out at the Bloodshot Records/Hideout BBQ
Fun Fact: My dad owned a blues bar in Detroit when I was growing up so I got to see every major blues act from like the 50's on, like BB King and every type of Legend you've ever seen. It was great, I've seen them all.
You can find me: In my neighborhood at bars like the Black Rock and Will's.

No comments:

Post a Comment