Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Two-toned hair and a smile


If there is one thing we love in a boy, its a sense of humour! How happy were we then when our Cute Boy sighting turned into the discovery of an up-and-coming comedian? Meet Trey M., a young comic who has joked his way right into our hearts!

Name: Trey M
Age: 22
Neighborhood: Glenview, IL but I commute to the city every day.
Hometown: Peoria, IL
Occupation: I'm in between "jobs" but I do stand up comedy and go to Second City.
Orientation: Straight
Status: Single
Sign: Libra
Wearing: Blue members-only-esque jacket with nice two-toned hair.
Seen: Hanging out at the Hideout BBQ
Fun Fact: I play keyboard but nobody really knows that because I do comedy. I used to play out in Peoria, but I gave up music for comedy.
You can find me: Doing stand up comedy 5 nights a week around the city. I'm usually at Coffee shops like Pick Me Up on Clark and the New Wave Coffee on Milwaukee.



You can see Trey M. perform live around the city, especially at Schuba's for open-mic on Sundays or Globe Pub on Mondays.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this guy at Schubas last Sunday I was in about the worst mood in my life recently fired from a job and dumped by my boyfriend of 3 years in the same week. Anybody that can make you even crack a smile after a week like that should get props. I don't even know how I got to this website (I think someone on yelp is linked to it) but go see this guy's act at Schubas he's got a quiet understated sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete