Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Saving our Parks and winning our Hearts


We found this hot and sweaty Cute Boy on a hot and sunny day as he was walking thru River North. He had a bright smile and the smell of Man all over him, as he had been spending the entire morning digging in dirt for the Chicago Park District. If you love a Boy who is good with his hands, its time to meet Brian C.!

Name: Brian C
Age: 23
Neighborhood: Lincoln Park
Hometown: Burlington, Mass. (Moved to Chicago summer 2008)
Occupation: Ecological Restoration Crew Leader for Chicago Park District
Orientation: Straight
Status: Available (all day long)
Sign: Aquarius
Wearing: Big rubber boots and dirt all over his shirt after a long day working for the Park District.
Seen: Walking down Illinois in River North.
Fun Fact: I'm a very talented individual! I won trophies because I won the World Series of Little League when I was little.
You can find me: At the Parks, at wing-night at bars, and I go to Alive One a lot. I haven't gone drinking in a couple of weeks, tho!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a gorgeous guy! I'm pretty shocked he's single, he sounds like a great guy...

    ReplyDelete