Tuesday, August 4, 2009

He's a Cute Boy you know


Crowded streets, delicious food, blazing summer sun and lots of cute boys! We were in a daze at Market Days this weekend surrounded by so many cute boys. But one such boy caught our attention not only for his killer smile, but his dedication to gay rights! He silkscreens t-shirts and hands them out for free! All in the name of love. Meet Bryan B., the cutest Homo we know!

Name: Bryan B.
Age: 25
Neighborhood: Lakeview
Hometown: Glendale Heights, IL
Occupation: Actor
Orientation: Gay
Status: Taken
Sign: Sagittarius
Seen: Screen printing and handing out t-shirts at Market Days
Wearing: A self made t-shirt, proclaiming "I'm a homosexual you know."
Fun Fact: I have a crazy aversion to textures. Anything spikey just sends me flying.
You can find me:Usually on a bike with a bright silvery helmet on. Also, I usually go out to smaller bars. I like Matilda a lot.


Visit Bryan's website at www.HomoYouKnow.com and make yourself known everywhere!

5 comments:

  1. Oh. Em. Gee. That's my friend Bryan. And can I just say, not only is he just SO damn cute...he is the sweetest boy ever. A heart the size of Australia! Way to go Bryan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely the cutest homo I know.
    Go get 'em, Tiger!
    Love, P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh her? i know her! great poses, b!

    ReplyDelete