Friday, August 7, 2009

Cute Shy Guy at MAAF


We really had a great time at Milwaukee Avenue Arts Festival finding tons of Cute Boys at every turn! Meet Mark A., a good ol' mid-western boy at heart with dreams of becoming a music video director.



Name: Mark A.
Age: 24
Neighborhood: Rogers Park
Hometown: I was born in St Louis, raised in Daytona Beach, FL
When did you come to Chicago?: Three Years Ago
Occupation: Sales clerk at Ragstock, recently graduated from Columbia for Film
Orientation: Gay
Status: Taken
Sign: Scorpio
Wearing: some sweet Acid-washed jeans
Seen: Hanging out at the Crown Stage at Milwaukee Avenue Arts Festival
Fun Fact: I want to make music videos, I like music from all over the world and I don't have to know the language of the music. Also I'm an aspiring production designer.
You can find me: At Berlin and a great Crepes place on Webster and Clark.

No comments:

Post a Comment