Monday, August 3, 2009

He's Got the Beat


When the sun is shining they all come out! While walking thru the Milwaukee Avenue Arts Festival this weekend we were delighted at the chance to see Algernon play at the Crown Stage. While watching the band, we realized the drummer was really cute! Meet Corey H., jazz drummer extraordinaire and certified Cute Chicago Boy!


Name: Cory H.
Age: 26
Neighborhood: Ukrainian Village
Hometown: Iowa
Occupation: Musician, Jazz Drummer, teaches Drum Set for private music schools.
Orientation: Straight
Sign: Gemini
Status: It's Complicated
Wearing: found this shirt at some vintage store in Wicker Park. I just saw it and was like, I don't even know what it means but it looks pretty hillarious. I mean "network god squad"? What is that about?
Seen: After his set at Milwaukee Avenue Arts Festival, drumming for Algernon.
Fun Fact: I am an ice fishing champion! Well, I won an ice fishing contest when I was a kid back in Iowa.
You can find me: In Ukrainian Village at various bars like Tuman's, Inntertown Pub, Rainbo Club, and Continental.



(you can see cute Dave M., who was a featured CCB earlier last month in the front!)

1 comment:

  1. haha that is my sisters ex boyfriend. my friend just showed me this website and lo and behold.

    ReplyDelete