Thursday, August 6, 2009

Bang Bang Barista


Sometimes you really can't judge a book by it's cover! We caught up with one of our favourite baristas from The New Wave Cafe and boy, were we surprised by what we learned! Not only an avid cyclist, this boy grew up on a farm and has quite an interesting hobby! Meet Joshua B.!

Name: Joshua B.
Age: 33
Neighborhood: Logan Square
Hometown: Kansas City, MO
How long have you lived in Chicago?: Since January
Occupation: Barista.
Orientation: Straight
Status: Available
Sign: Cancer
Seen: Taking a smoke-break outside the New Wave Cafe.
Wearing: a Nitto biking cap ("it makes me go faster") and Vintage eyeglasses.
Fun Fact: I like to shoot guns. I was just at a range in Indiana on Friday. I shoot all kind of guns; I was firing a .357-magnum, a little .22, a glock. I lived halfway between the city and I would spend my summers and weekends on my grandmother's farm but I don't hunt, I'm a vegetarian!
You can find me: I haven't been here long enough to find a place that I would hang out with other than at work. The local stuff-- I like the Whirl-a-Way, and the Two-Way (its fun and cheap).

7 comments:

  1. dear joshua b., i also cycle and argyle makes me melty. you wanna go for a ride ~wink~wink~? you gotta leave your sox on tho, come to think about it... and the hat so you can go faster. kthxbai. oh, and bring me coffee plz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen way cuter guys at New Wave than...him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. why gotta be a dumb broad for. I bet you look like a toe. nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missing our CUDDLE sessions next to the warm roaster.....wink!

    ReplyDelete