Monday, November 16, 2009

It's Fall in Chicago! Boys, Beards, Brew & Bears!


The best thing about Fall in Chicago: boys, beards and brew! And James V., the cutest bartender at Logan Square's Rocking Horse, has got it all! With the Bears game on in the background, this boy will crack you open a brewski and keep 'em coming. What could be better than that? Beardown and meet this seasons cutest bartender!

Name: James V.
Age: 26
Neighborhood: Ukrainian Village
Hometown: San Diego, CA
Occupation: Bartender at Rocking Horse and a Paramedic student at Malcolm X College
Orientation: Straight
Status: Taken
Sign: Leo
Wearing: Plaid button down, knit beanie, and a full on winter beard
Seen: Mixing drinks and pouring drafts at Logan Square's newest bar, Rocking Horse
Fun Fact: I saved a kids life when I was five years old. I pulled him out of a pool and gave him CPR. Maybe it is a calling that I have had since I was a little kid to become a Paramedic, I don't know. But that is definitely the coolest thing I've ever done.
You can find me: I hang out here, at the Rocking Horse at lot. I hang out at the Flat Iron and I go to Double Door and Reggies to see shows. Anywhere there is a show, I'm usually there.


2 comments:

  1. James is gorgeous! Not the greatest pictures but in person he is breath taking. I work with him at the rocking horse and feel very fortunate to know him ! :)

    ReplyDelete