Monday, October 19, 2009

It's No Wonder Why We Love the Underground


We spotted this cool cat at the Underground Wonder Bar. Not only is the owner but he also is a performer there too! Right in the middle of chatting him up, he hopped up on stage with the band for a freestyle rap. Now that's the kinda guy we like! Meet Jordan T., the hidden gem of the Underground Wonder Bar.

Name: Jordan T.
Age: 28
Neighborhood: Andersonville
Hometown: Chicago
Occupation: Owner Underground Wonder Bar / Lead Vocalist of Taggart Transcontinental
Orientation: Straight
Status: Taken
Sign: Cancer
Wearing: Graphic tee, jeans, bar towel haning out of his pocket
Seen: Bartending at his bar, the Underground Wonder Bar. Also, jumping up on stage to do some freestyle rapping during a set
Fun Fact: The fact that I get to work with my family and play music with my brothers is just awesome. Also, I took my brother skydiving for his 18th birthday. It was my second time actually. I got to do a double front flip out of the plane and then we leveled out. It was pretty intense.
You can find me: Obviously at the Underground Wonder Bar. I like the Zebra Lounge down the block. My piano player plays there. It's kinda like a hidden spot, you have to go past all the bullshit to find it. I used to host the open mic at Subterranean so I always like hanging with those cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment