Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cutie at a Foodie Event

This assistant chef was all fired up after an intense night of serving delicious appetizers for a charity event. Not only does this guy know his way around the kitchen, but his artsy specs and unique style showed us he had an artistic side as well. Meet Morgan W., master of the culinary and the arts!


Name: Morgan W.
Age: 21
Neighborhood: Wicker Park
Hometown: Born in Hollywood California, raised in Milwaukee Wisconsin, and living in Chicago for about two years
Occupation: Freelance Artist / Kitchen Assistant at The Drawing Room
Orientation: Straight
Status: Taken
Sign: Sagittarius
Wearing: White Chef's coat, some rolled up pants and some striped knee-highs
Seen: Cleaning up his cooking station alongside Chef Nick LaCasse of The Drawing Room at the Macy's Meals on Wheels Chicago 2009 Celebrity Chef Ball
Fun Fact: I came to Chicago after I got fired, with 30 bucks in my pocket. I didn't even have my college acceptance letter yet. But somehow I made it.
You can find me: I used to be a huge club kid and go out to Wicker Park all the time but now that I live there I usually don't go out much. I paint a lot, play with my kitten, and I draw a lot. I like fashion too. I'm one of thooose kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment