Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'll Drink to THIS Cute Boy!


We love our bartenders, especially when they are uber-talented and have a following across the city. It's no surprise then that mixologist Daniel De Oliveira knew exactly what we wanted when we came up to his Frangelico booth at Macy's/Meals on Wheels Celebrity Chef Ball. When he's not mixing drinks for charity, he can be found amongst other talents at Mercadito in River North (and you will find us at the end of his bar). Meet Daniel De O!


Name: Daniel De O.
Age: 27
Neighborhood: Albany Park
Hometown: Albany Park, Chicago (No, I still don't live at home!)
Occupation: Mixologist at Crimson Lounge in the Hotel Sax, Mercadito, and my own Consulting company called High Proof Chicago
Orientation: Straight
Status: Taken
Sign: Sagittarius
Wearing: Looking chic in black
Seen: Mixing Frangelico and Cava cocktails at he Meals on Wheels Celebrity Chef Ball at Macy's.
Fun Fact: I love cats and have a little two year old kitten at home named Paco.
You can find me: I'm always working, I'll do events like these, or hang out at my friends' restaurants. I'll go to the Drawing Room to visit my buddy Charles Joly, one of my favourite restaurants Province to see my ex-chef from Nacional 27 Chef Randy Zweiben, and for sushi I like SushiWabi.

No comments:

Post a Comment