Tuesday, June 22, 2010

First Boy of 2010!!

We found this clean-cut cutie having a lazy Sunday brunch at the bar at Longman and Eagle. We couldn't pass up that sweet smile and tight vintage tee as he was sipping on an old fashioned. And after a few more, we soon learned that this numbers guy has it all adding up! Meet, Andy P.!

Name:
Andy P.
Age:
28
Neighborhood: River North
Hometown: Winettka, IL
Occupation: Accountant
Orientation: Straight
Status: Taken
Sign: Leo
Wearing: Awesome "He-Man Masters of the Universe" t-shirt!
Seen: Drinking brunch at Longman & Eagle
Fun Fact:
Ive seen the President naked. I had a membership at East Bank Club and about three years back, when Obama was a Senator, I saw him in the locker room... And yes, I looked.
You can find me: Where I go all the time is different from my favorite spots. I spend a lot of time at the gym, but that's not fun. When I have free time I like to try new restaurants... my favorite is Cafe Iberico. Or see bands at small venues… bottom lounge or Lincoln Hall is for sure on the list.

1 comment:

  1. Anda secara pribadi bahwa dia sangat menikmati Anda. Fakta bahwa ia telah menjatuhkan untuk Anda secara pribadi membuatnya cukup rentan di mana Anda khawatir dan juga dia tidak akan berjaga-jaga!
    asikqq
    dewaqq
    sumoqq
    interqq
    hobiqq
    rajawaliqq
    http://192.254.236.33/interqq78/

    ReplyDelete